Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Again and Again.

Its kinda odd when your history kept on haunting you. No matter how hard you try to forget it. Thats what happen to me. But i keep on hanging on to something that I always believes. "Time will change a person"

Have you ever feeling unappreciated and you becoming someone else? Keep on pretending just for the sake trying to please everyone surround you? Well, that's what happen to me. I dont know why I always bumped into this kind of situation where I cant do anything. And all the blame is on me. And yes, I do feel good if making me miserable will make someone else happy.  Somehow, maybe I am born to make everyone happy no matter how hurt I felt inside. Keep on smilling eventho its hurt, keep on walking eventho its bleeding.

Loving someone is easy for me. Hating and give up on something is the hardest part. Maybe this is the reason why I'm still not moving foward. Same old craps and same old jerks. Hahaha.. Sometimes, I pity myself for being ME. But all i can say, "Be strong, this is your FATE' ..

Its funny, when you trying to make someone happy and end up you cry a river for that person. Why? I dont know. Seriously I dont. If you ask me, I would say..... 'Thats the way it is' or maybe i would say 'Its your destiny not to be happy'.. Pathetic right? 

People can say me as a strong girl or independent. But to be honest, none of it is correct.. Cos know why? I keep on pretending that I am strong. I dont want people see me as 'the blode girl' Weird huh? But.. What makes me happy?? All the beautiful memories, eventho its no longer exist.. :) i'm happy with it, cos I still can remember good things about someone.  

No comments: