Thursday, November 3, 2011

life is like a playground

I still remember how my mom keep on advise me, 'Be strong, dont give up on life'.. I thought it just a phrase for me to listen every night before going off to bed. But now I do realized that life is not easy.
A word can turns someone's life upside down. And an act can destroyed someone life. Thats how fragile 'life' is.

Sometimes we dont have any intention to make someone's life miserable. Just that it happen because we just being unlucky...or being SELFISH.

The word 'SORRY' nowadays I dont see any value and it kept on repeating with the same intention. 'TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE'

Being hurt or HEARTBROKEN is a stage of glory. Where you can find the real YOU. It takes alote of effort to overcome this stage, to those whoever being in this stage. WELL DONE! YOU ARE THE CHAMPION. And to those who broke someone else, CONGRATS! You just turns that person become a CHAMPION TO THEMSELF. Oh, and you such an asshole! :)

Enjoy your life till can. And learn to love with all your heart XOXO

1 comment:

Afzan Azemi said...

u deserve to be happy baby