Thursday, January 5, 2012

Set fire to the Rain

Sometimes I feel like I always fall for someone who didnt appreciate me. Why?! Maybe I can keep on smiling but inside I was cried out loud. Hating myself for giving people a chance to hurt me.

Maybe I'm not the best writer, but I know to express myself thru words. What I feel now is wordless. Heartacne seems to be one of my bestfriend. I just dont understand how could i cope with this kind of situation.

Loving someone is easy. But to forget them is the hardest part.

........... That was my story few months back. It still fresh in my mind how love can tear me apart.

PATIENT. Thats the most valuable atitude. That was I'm good at for quiet sometimes. Jumping into another relationship wont help me to move on.

Meeting him is such a blessed. Thank you baby for loving me.

No comments: