Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Nora. I'm heartbroken, single and love sux!

Today, I had a rough times and I'm officially single after 6 months being in relationship. I will not regret, cos I tried my very best and yet my ex bf didn't appreciate me at all. My relationship is based on one person work all the things out. There's no tolarate, give and take and no understanding. The reason why I giving up for this relationship is because I'm not happy and I don't feel any love towards it anymore. I tried to work this relationship for the past 4 months, but everything seems just not fit into places. Yes! I'm heartbroken, depressed and devastated for things that happen to me. But all I can say is, everything happen for a reason and life is short. I just need to learn walk alone, and get to use with his no longer in my life. I do admitted 6 months is not a short period, but I'm trying my very best to forget and get back on my feet. ;)

Insyallah someday I will find someone who can appreciate me and treat me like I'm deserved to be treated. Cos I know, he will never sees thing, good things on me cos he just the person who just think about himself.. And that's the fact. From now on, I will start a new life, and I do hope I will be able to find my dearie night in shining armour soon. Amin. I'm not looking toward to bumped into a ridiculous relationship like I did before.

Dear god, I'm asking you to give me courage so that I can remain strong so that I can face my day with a smile. Please show me sign so tht I can move on with open heart like you did to me before.. Amin

No comments: