Tuesday, August 24, 2010

True love, never dies? Thats one good bullshit!

I'm 23 years old, and yet I still havent find Mr.Right and true love. I cannot defines how is Mr.Right is, but all I know all my relationship since I was 18 years old, its not working out very well.. I dont know whether I'm too demanding or what, but all I'm asking for is LOVE. Not more than that. But these people will not understand this simple whole situation. Talk about relationship, have you ever felt that you just have to go on with the relationship eventho you can feel the edge?? You just go on with the relationship cos you are not ready to be alone.

And plus, neither you or your partner not trying to fix everything.. Both of you were making your own way, trying not to depending to each other too much.. Thats what happen when the relationship has no sparks at all.. Hmm, I dont know how to say this, but it happen to me tons of times. I feel like, empty. I dont know how long should i being feeling like this. But all I know, I just hoping one day I will find my happiness. Amin :)


No comments: