Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reborn.

Its been awhile I deactivated my blog because of him. Well, I think it such a waste to give up everything just to please him. NO! IS NOT WORTH IT. Well, let me tell you this. What happen to me this whole time.. Well, currently I'm working with one foreign company.. which really awesome! but I have to do lotsa work.. and I'm so tired.. but the pay is nicee!! haha. OK, meanwhile me and him sort of got this season of getting back, and its not working out.. but as you can know I cannot deal with any heartbroken kan?? so, I tried to work things out.. but its seems like he like began to becoming more jerk each and everytime. hurrmm.. Well, to be honest he's like really-really disrespect me and he loves to curse me alote. I dont find him attractive anymore. And for today, 30th Oct 2010 we officially breaking up after a months I'm trying to make it work.
The weird part is, I dont feels anything. I dont know whether I should feels sad. Hmm, maybe because of the way he treated me kot. Yeahhh.. To be honest, he's like wearing a mask. He just love to pretend! especially infront of his friend. Yikes! But whatever it is, ITS OVER!! and I'm glad.
Ok, here's a thing.. have you ever imagine a guy will say something like. 'i know you will come and begging me and i will enjoy the momment' to a girl?? and the best part is the girl is his gf!! what the f! Well, for sure I'm not gonna forgive him by saying that. :) But whatever it is, I just let it go eventho I'm pissed. But screw it..

No comments: