Tuesday, April 5, 2011

it such a waste!

My entire life changed 360 degree when I met this young & beautiful girl named Siti Nurul Husna. OK! Sgt weird okay how we become bestfriend. At first, she just an ordinary girl from the block. Dari PERAK ok! How cool is that, ader kawan from outside Selangor..? But yes.. time goes by.. lotsa things happen and all of sudden, we become best friend. Just like sisters! YES WE ARE. We shared almost everything. But I know we as human, we are imperfect.. There's a things we did that hurts other people feeling without even notice it. We are roomates for 2 years.. and yes.. she's the only person that makes my life even more brighter than usual.. I do admitted, between her and my boyfriend I definately choose HER! She's like an angel god sent to me.. A superb friend and a beloved daughter to her family.

But SHIT HAPPENS. Life is not a fairy tale, life is about getting hurt, move foward and learn from your experience. Like mom always said 'The glorious teacher of all is YOUR EXPERIENCE, You'll never understand the true meaning of life until you faced it'... My mom is 110% correct. I learn alote as I getting older.

As I go on with my life, I feel that I miss someone who always be there for me, hearing my stupid joke and could stand with my childish behaviour.. That is SITI NURUL HUSNA MOHD BOSRA. She never gets bored listening to all the craps. Shes' like a LOYAL AUDIENCE. And seriously, I miss every joy and momment whenever I with him.. Now as I'm listening to The Times - Gadisku Dalam Koma & The Used - Its Hard to Say, it really brings back the memory of me and her. All I can say is, thank you for being a part of my life once. And I do appreciate it very much. Just remember, I pray to god so that you will be happy and sucess in everything.


XOXO

No comments: