Wednesday, June 29, 2011

C'est La Vie, Mon Cheri

Hello world!! Its been like forever I didn't update my blog. Well, here's the thing. There's tons of thing happen lately and I dunno where the hell should I express my feeling and thoughts to. Its been damn hectic weeks and months for me.

This is life, my love

Talk about life, Life there is ups and down.. To be honest,  for 24 year of living I did realized that life full of craps, bullshit and heart acne.. ! but, we learn for it kan?? I did experience alote of things. And yes! I tried to move on to something better and trying my best to become someone better each and every day. Betul tak?? But yela sometimes the harder you tried the worst you will get. Grrrrr...!!! Sgt tension bile you already tried your best but end up NOTHING! but like my fren always said, good things ever come easy, right?? Haha. *finger cross and hoping* 

But whatever it is, I'm glad that I'm out from the hole. Experience is the best teacher ever in our life's. So, you will never know until you faced it.

Seriously, I never knew how strong am I until being strong is the only choice I have. Truly, I should thank him for making me realized that how strong I am. And YES I should thank him for giving me an opportunity to proof myself as a independent women. Maybe currently he's laughing at me cos I'm being a jerk expressing my thoughts and feeling in this ridiculous blog. But screw it.. This is my life before I met you. You used to be my top follower before you knew me. But screw it! You never give a change for yourself to get to know me for real. I cant say that you're a bad boyfriend. But sometimes, I just wish that you treated me like any other girl who's in relationship. Am I that bad to you? Whatever you excuses are, it doesnt matter for me now. I'm glad that between you & me its over. Truly, I love you so damn much and I miss every single moment that we had. But everything happen for a reason and now, my heart belongs to someone. Someone who know how to treat me and respect me. Surely, I cant judge more since I knew him for say 5 months. But what I can see, he's trying his best to make me happy. I dont want to loose someone like him over you. What we had is amazing. But now, I'm truly letting you go as I'm happy with my new life. I'm so sorry if whenever I'm with you I cannot be someone you want me to be. I'm just human. And I expect you to accept me and love me as imperfect person so that I can feel perfect. :) but it doesnt matter now. Like I said, one day I will find my knight in shining armor.. AND IS NOT YOU.

Cry Me A River

I still remember how I cried for someone without any complains. But what I've got? Humiliation. Is this how you treat a girl who loves you more than herself? I never thought that this world is so damn cruel to their own kind. I'm glad that this whole pathetic dramas has come to the end. Is not like I'm saying its a happyily ever after kinda ending. But, I'm just grateful that God gave me a great man who knows how to respect and treats me. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: