Monday, July 4, 2011

I dont need any SUGAR, You're just SWEET enough to me

Since I was 8 years old. I always dream that one day there is one man will guide me and loves me for who I am. Yeap, I'm always dreaming of good and sweet things that one day one man will do it all for me. Hoping that my teenage world will be coloured with all this.
But truly, real life is not a fairy tales. Like I wrote in my previous post, I've been facing lots of ups and down in my love life and everything. Being a girl, is not that easy as it looks.. Haha.. Yeah2. People surround me always said 'No need to work hard, one day one man will be marrying you. So, everything is on him'.. For me, I would not depend 100% on man. For me, is not fair for him to take all the burden.

OK, what I'm trying to say is.. I meet this wonderful guy named Mr.AA who's being very sweet and nice to me. He's everything that I wanted in a man.. Yeaahh, he's not my MIRACLE GUY! but at least his fulfilling 7 out of 10?? hahaha.. I've being with him for 3 months and he's so nice and very sweet to me. Truly, I'm very happy with him (FYI I put on weight like 5kg!!!).. Now, I realised what does 'good things never comes easy' and 'In order for you to find your Mr.Right, you have to bumped into Mr.Wrong 1st'.. 
But the problem is, I dont know whether he could stand with my bad attitude since I had this MOOD SWINGGY kinda thing. Pls god, make him stay.. :( he's been so damn good to me and he's very nice guy.
Thank you for making the happiest girl alive. :)

No comments: