Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Diet VS Dunkin Donut.. OH CRAP!

Today, my lunch is smoke chicken breast from Dunkin Donut! Yummy!! FYI, I'm in the middle of dieting program now. Planning to take a small portion of rice, and jog! But none of it working.. Instead, I'm getting fat! Damn it.. I don't know how to reduce my weight since all I've been doing is EATING!


Maybe I can start by drinking slimming tea or something. I'm planning to go to gym every Friday, but it seems like I never had any chance to go there. *Common Nora, work out.. work out!!!* Yeah, I did realized that nowadays I don't do sports anymore cos I'm busy with something else. Hmm..  Seriously, I'm very disappointed with myself. :(


But whatever it is, I will try my very best to reduce my weight and have this toned body like Jessica Alba!! Hahaha.. So guys, wish me luck!! XOXO


No comments: