Sunday, July 17, 2011

Maybe I'm a good employee, but I'm a bad lover

Sometimes what we want is not what we need. I did realized that I'm a bad lover compare to others. All I ever wanted is to be happy and successful without realize that to be happy, I need to work for it.. Currently, I have a wonderful person beside me and always support me no matter what. But sometimes, I feel insure because of my need and expectation in my life. I'm afraid that being demanding and all will make him unhappy and he will walking away just like the rest of the guy.
Being successful and not being happy is useless. But being successful and happy and make someone happy too is something you can be proud of. Hence, I'm really grateful for what I have currently. A great job, superb boyfriend and awesome life. Thank you all for being my mentor and my backbone. I love you.

No comments: