Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mood Swing.. Swing

I had this mood swigging for the past 3 days. Gosh, I dont know what happen to me, I becoming a emotional wreck, and not even think straight. Hmm, maybe lotsa pressure lately. I tried to avoid from people surround me, I tried to control it. But yeah, I still learning how to to take things easy.. Eventho I'm being controlled by my emotion but alhamdullilah so far, I still can think of consequences of my act. Haha. And yet, I still trying so so hard not to 'layan'.. If I act towards my emotion definitely people surround me wouldn't like it..

So, I'm planning to stay calm no matter what. Try not being Mrs.Grummpy! Haha. I'm getting angry so easily now and I even get touched for things that even making no sense at all.. Maybe I need time to meditation.. Haha.
All I know, there's one guy who could stand with my 'Mood swinging' moment. And you know who exactly you are. I'm so sorry for the things I've been put you thru. :) Like I said to you before, just make me happy and smile.. and trust me everything gonna be okay. I cannot handle it by myself.. Oh yeah! I need you. Thank you for everything. And sorry I cannot understand you since yesterday.

I'll need some moment with myself so that I can get back again.. And during this time, I need you all to support me.. Just don't make me feel curious or whatever it is. Thank you all!


No comments: